CEA-Leti plays a role in the development of the Internet of Things as a provider of key underlying technologies that help its partners take advantage of the opportunities the IoT will offer. These technologies include new sensors, energy-harvesting systems, ultra-low-power communication technologies and ultra-low-power digital processors.
Building on this foundation, the 17th annual LetiDays Grenoble on June 24-25 will expand the conversation with presentations about Internet of Things-augmented mobility, which is revolutionizing the way we interact with appliances, infrastructure and countless common objects that are part of our daily lives.
Another conference theme that includes the IoT and broader markets is Leti’s breakthroughs in silicon technologies, sensors, telecommunications, power management in wearable systems, health applications, transportation and cities of the future. We will focus on how to bring increases in performance, efficiency and security to these fields and markets.
The two-day event will feature more than 40 conferences, many networking opportunities, plus showroom and exhibition halls.
- Leti CEO Marie-Noëlle Semeria
- Suresh Venkatesan, SVP technology development, GLOBALFOUNDRIES
- Jean-Pierre Cojan, Director, Strategy and Transformation, Safran and
- Christophe Fourtet, Chief Science Officer and co-founder, SIGFOX.
In addition, Prof. Alim Louis Benabid will give a keynote address on June 24 at 6 pm. Benabid is a neurosurgeon and board chairman of the Edmond J. Safra Biomedical Research Center Clinatec on the Minatec campus in Grenoble. He has won multiple awards for his pioneering work in the treatment for Parkinson’s disease, including the Albert-Lasker Prize in 2014 and the Breakthrough Prize in Life Sciences in 2015.
Leti also will host technology workshops during the week of June 22:
- June 22, Workshop IRT/C2MI Paradigms for 3D
- June 22-23, D43D: 8th Workshop on Design for 3D Silicon Integration
- June 22-23, LetiWorkshop FDSOICE
- June 26, LetiWorkshop Memory
- June 26, LetiWorkshop Lighting