By Pete Singer
Announcing New Online Seminar: Understanding Nanotechnology Safety
Registration is now open for an online seminar on nanotechnology safety. This seminar is of interest to anyone concerned about the potential health hazards of exposure to nanoengineered materials. Hear from world class presenters:
- Mark Bünger Research Director, Lux Research
- Walt Trybula Director of the Nanomaterials Application Center, Texas State University-San Marcos
- Dr. Kristen Kulinowski Department of Chemistry, Rice University
- Nina Horne Invited Expert
- Dr. Antonietta M. Gatti Ph.D. Experimental Physics University of Bologna, Italy
- Trends in nanotechnology and how it is used in manufacturing.
- The real risks of nanotechnology.
- What can happen to the body when exposed to hazardous nano materials.
- How to minimize your risk of exposure.
- Government safety regulation.