The Center for Business Intelligence (CBI) will hold the Annual Life Sciences Product Recalls Summit on September 17-18, 2007 at the Crowne Plaza Crystal City in Arlington, VA
May 8, 2007 -- /PRNewswire/ -- WOBURN, MA -- CBI is pleased to announce that Melvin F. Szymanski, senior recall coordinator, ORA/OE/DCMO/Recalls, U.S. Food & Drug Administration (FDA) will provide an informative session on "FDA Audits, Inspections and Expectations" at the conference in September. Join Mr. Szymanski and many other industry experts as they discuss comprehensive policies and procedures for ensuring effective recalls from manufacturing to wholesalers, end users, and hospitals.
Industry experts from Alexis Pharmaceuticals, Cordis Corporation, Eli Lilly & Co, GE Healthcare, J&J Medical Device & Diagnostics Group, Stryker Instruments, Wyeth, and other market leaders will provide valuable perspectives and case studies that you cannot afford to miss, including:
- Ensuring notifications reach the correct people for timely recall closures
- Creating acceptable timelines for corrective action plans in response to 483s
- Evaluating policies to reduce the likelihood of a liability claim
- Developing a proactive brand integrity strategy to mitigate corrective actions as a result of counterfeit products
- Understanding what processes distributors and wholesalers have in place to facilitate a comprehensive recall
- Efficiently communicating all correct and necessary information in a timely manner
- Facilitated Working Group and Roundtable Sessions to investigate global procedures, counterfeit issues, and notification challenges
Don't miss this opportunity to network with and learn from distinguished faculty at the only event of its kind.
Proud sponsors include: platinum sponsor, Stericycle, and exhibitor, CLS MedTurn.
Outstanding support provided by: PharmaVOICE, Medical Device Network, Medical News Today, PharmaForce International, PharmCast.com, PharmiWeb Solutions, Pharmaceutical Commerce and GoingtoMeet.com.
For more information on this event or to register, contact CBI Registration at 800-817-8601; fax 781-939-2490; e-mail email@example.com. Please visit us online at http://www.cbinet.com/recalls.
About CBI Research, Inc.
CBI is a privately held, world-class conference company that focuses on producing high-level programs for executive decision-makers who face strategic issues in domestic and international markets. CBI has provided information and networking opportunities for thousands of senior-level executives in various industries. More information at http://www.cbinet.com/.
Source: CBI Research, Inc.
Andrea Chadis of CBI Research, Inc., +1-781-939-2428