July 18, 2012 -- Semiconductor packaging company STATS ChipPAC Ltd. (SGX-ST:STATSChP) presented its annual Supplier Awards to its top supplier partners for their excellent performance and outstanding support in 2011. Supplier partners are scored on technology, quality, delivery, responsiveness, service, and cost competiveness criteria.
More supplier awards from 2011:
STATS ChipPAC named 5 companies as its best suppliers for overall best-in-class performance in cost, quality, delivery, technology, service and support. Outstanding Award in Service and Support was presented for overall excellent performance, service and support. Companies that had a significant impact on a particular STATS ChipPAC manufacturing site were recognized with an "Outstanding Site Award in Service and Support." See the 2010 STATS ChipPAC award winners here.
Best Supplier Award:
- Advantest Corporation (Verigy, Advantest group, received the award in 2010)
- BE Semiconductor Industries N.V. (received a STATS ChipPAC award in 2010)
- Nagase & Co., Ltd.
- NAMICS Corporation (also received the award in 2010)
- Samsung Electro-Mechanics Co., Ltd. (also received the award in 2010)
Outstanding Award in Service and Support:
- Daewon SPIC/Peak International (also received the award in 2010)
- EO Technics Co., Ltd.
- FedEx Express
- Heraeus Materials Technology (also received the award in 2010)
- Kinsus Interconnect Technology Corporation
- Kulicke & Soffa Pte Ltd
- MK Electron Company, LTD
- Mitsui High-tec, Inc.
- SEMICS Inc.
- Teradyne Inc. (received a STATS ChipPAC award in 2010)
Outstanding Site Award in Service and Support:
- Korea Semiconductor System Co., Ltd. (for STATS ChipPAC Korea)
- Oriental Mercury International Cargo Transportation Co., Ltd. (for STATS ChipPAC Shanghai)
- Samsung Techwin Co., Ltd. (for STATS ChipPAC Singapore)
- Skymaster Express Inc. (for STATS ChipPAC Korea)
- Tanaka Kikinzoku International K.K. (for STATS ChipPAC Singapore. The company was awarded in 2010 as well)
- Unimicron Technology Corporation (for STATS ChipPAC Korea)
These companies have made a difference in STATS ChipPAC’s ability to “deliver a responsive, high-quality, and cost-effective manufacturing solution,” said Wan Choong Hoe, EVP and COO, STATS ChipPAC.
STATS ChipPAC Ltd. is a leading service provider of semiconductor packaging design, assembly, test and distribution solutions in diverse end market applications including communications, digital consumer and computing. STATS ChipPAC is listed on the SGX-ST. Further information is available at www.statschippac.com.